English in Use Book 1
A three-level English course that prepares students for their O level (Tronc Commun) examinations.
Features of the English in Use course include:
- Activities and themes that cover all 4 skill areas (listening, speaking, reading and writing), and help students learn English for use in everyday life
- ‘Word power’ and ‘check point’ sections that help students master language skills reinforcement and revision exercises to encourage further learning
- Content and layout developed by experts in learning English as a foreign language, making it more accessible for both students and teachers alike
- A large format and easy-to-use page design that is easier to follow and learn from.
Each Students’ Book has an accompanying Teacher’s Guide containing:
• full support for the teacher including objectives, suggestions for lesson plans and advice on classroom management
• complete answers for the teacher’s reference and for the students’ self-assessment.