New General Mathematics Book 1
Covers the requirements of the Rwandan Syllabus for Mathematics Senior 1 to 3 and fully prepares students for final O Level (Tronc Commun) examinations
Features of the New General Mathematics course include:
• worked examples to help students develop a deeper understanding of mathematical concepts
• numerous graded exercises and chapter summaries to offer opportunities for student practice, recall and revision
• a glossary of French terms with their corresponding English terms to help students’ understanding of technical terms and mathematical register.
Each Students’ Book has an accompanying FREE Teacher’s Guide* containing:
• full support for the teacher including objectives, suggestions for lesson plans and advice on classroom management
• complete answers for the teacher’s reference and for the students’ self-assessment.
*Free Teacher’s Guide with each class set ordered